Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Rihanna to produce UK fashion competition show

Rihanna has signed on to be the executive producer of a new fashion competition show being developed for Britain Television.The show doesnot have a title yet but its set to debut on Sky Living Channel in Britain.It will be hosted by Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts and include appearances by Rihanna herself,though its unclear how frequent the popstar will be on the show.

"I have always had a great love of fashion.Its a constant source of my inspiration in my life and is a big reason why i have grown into the person and artist I am today" said Rihanna on a statement on Sky living's website. "I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylist throughout my career and they  have been  instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage.I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show." the popstar continued to say.

The show interms of format will resemble 'Project Runaway"  will culminate with a final challenge in which the remaining designers must create a unique stage outfit for Rihanna's perfomance at the Wireless festival in Hyde Park,England in July.

im sure the sure is gonna be a blast....you know when fashion is involved with nice designers..then its definitely Good!!!

Well done Rihanna!! and goodluck

No comments: