Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Selena Gomez: Why I’m Completely In Love With Justin Bieber

Selena says Justin Bieber is exactly what she needed in her life...She is heads over heels inlove with Justin Bieber..Our 19-yrs old superstar graces her first ever Cosmopolitan cover and she looks phenomenal.

In a depth interview she says,she feels like she have wasted time dating other boys..Quoted she said,"Its like a year in my life completely wasted" .."Im just like every 19-years old girl,if you are inlove, you are inlove to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies,hang out, and be as normal as possible.Im fortunate that i've found someone who has that philosophy....." she said

This is sweeeett,how Justin Bieber makes Selena Gomez happy!!"[LOVE] is a powerful thing", she adds when it comes to my family,friends, a relationship....it centers me.You only live once,and I want to be proud of everything that I do and just have fun.I just want to be able to say that I had a really fulfilled,fun life



 

.http://youtu.be/T2w2EValkp4



No comments: